Raymon M. Powers has worked in technology for over 30 years, and started his career in technology at J.P.L., N.A.S.A. in 1989 providing technical support for the Optical Telescope projects for Space Shuttle and Satellite communication. After finishing the N.A.S.A. projects, he then worked on the Eduquest project for I.B.M., rebuilding the server and network infrastructures on the U.S.C., U.C.L.A., and Pepperdine Campuses.
Noticing his technical expertise and accomplishments, Raymon was offered an opportunity with I.B.M. Global Services to manage the tech support team supporting the West Coast locations of Texaco North America. Raymon was then offered an opportunity to work with technology within entertainment. Seizing that opportunity, Raymon built the Back Channel and Video On Demand Networks for TVN which connects Music Choice, DMX, XM, and Sirius Music channels for Time Warner, Charter, RCN, Insight, MediaCom, Atlantic, Blue Ridge, Bright House, Cablevision, Cox, Comcast, and other national cable networks. He then took on the network stabilization and rebuild project for Teleflora, POM Wonderful, Fiji Water, and Wonderful companies for Lynda Reznick thru Creative Circle in 2004. Creative Circle then asked Raymon to build their network infrastructure, and help grow the company into the multi-million dollar enterprise it is today.
After building the technology infrastructure for Creative Circle, Raymon started his own consulting services providing Technology Consulting Solutions, Entertainment Media (Streaming, Video-On-Demand, Satellite, Content Delivery. etc.), Social Media Consulting, eCommerce, eCommerce Consulting Solutions, Management Consulting and Lead Consulting Services for clients such as: NFL, NFL Hall of Fame, Eric Dickerson Foundation, Lakers, Warriors, Ascent Clouds, Microsoft, Intel, AMD, PWC, IBM Global Services, Softchoice, Rubicon Project, FOX Interactive, Creative Technology, X Factor, American Idol, Oscars, Emmys, Grammys, Summer/Winter Olympics, TVN, DMX, FOX Networks, Verizon FiOS, AT&T U-verse, HBO, Showtime, Time Warner, Comcast, Charter, Cox, Mediacom, RCN, MPAA, HLN, CNN, CBS, SBE, MSA, NASA, ATSG, VDX, NFG, TFG, UCLA, USC, Claremont University, Aris Vision, Worldwide Clinical Trials, Merck, MSD, Fairview Health Services, HealthEast, Modern Healthcare, Creative Care, ProHealth Staffing, Creative Circle, Tarukino, Valens, CF Canna, Valiente Group, Teleflora, Fiji Water, POM Wonderful, Wonderful Companies, Paramount Farms, Franklin Mint, Millennium Hotels, SLS Hotels, HYDE, Doheny Room, Sky Bar, Katsuya, Mondrian, Delano, Bank of America, Opus Bank, AT&T, Verizon, Dotta Foods, Henry Wine Group, Advanced MP, Creative Asylum, BNSF, Johnson Controls, Texaco, Shell, Equillon, Equiva, Exxon, Chevron, Daylight Transport, DTN, Black Hills Energy, Polar Semiconductor, Kutak Rock, Advanced MP, FilmLA, New Green Day, Mexican American Opportunity Foundation, Youth Mentoring Connection, Young Warriors, GRYD Foundation, LA City Controller Ron Galperin, Los Angeles Mayor's Office, All Army/Air Force Bases (West Coast).
• Hybrid Office 365 migrations: 50k-45k clients, 10k-5k clients, 5k-1k clients
• Multiple location and Multiple Tenant Office 365 migrations
• ProofPoint config, Zix config, Cisco IronPort and Firewall, ForeFront 2010, F5 config
• Airwatch migration, Citrix Environment and Citrix XenMobile integration -EMS/Intune (MDM/MAM)
• Office365 ATP – Safe Links/Attachments, Spoof Intelligence, Anti-Phishing/Spam/Malware, Mail Flow
• AAD – Conditional Access, Identity & Information Protection, PIM, Brute Force Attack Protection
• Office365/AAD – Security Policies and Compliance (Azure CIS, PCI, ISO 27001, SOC, TCP)
• Powershell Scripting –(Since 2007) Exchange Migrations, AD, Server/Domain tasks- Admin/Management
• Microsoft Technology Cyber Attack Remediation (Cloud/Server/Desktop) – Enterprise Level
• Google Cloud Apps, Sites, Users, Data Migrations
• Cisco Refreshes for all Army and Air Force Bases (West Coast US)
• Cisco Network and Infrastructure Refresh, Rebuild, Config
• VMWare and EMC Storage Infrastructure Rebuild and Migration
• Built /Rebuilt - WAN, VPN, CDN, and VOD network infrastructures for over 200 remote Cable/Broadband Company locations and built the foundation for 1000+ more locations
• Rebuilt Messaging and Alert infrastructure:
o For trading solution for US that serves investors in over 100 countries
o For the US weather alert and forecasting system for the air traffic control
o For the US weather alert and forecasting system for agriculture industry
o For the US weather alert and forecasting system for the US Oil and Gas supply chain
• Microsoft Certified Partner, Apple Joint Venture Partner, Cisco Certified Channel Partner, EMC Partner, VMWare Partner, Tech Data Partner, Ingram Micro Partner, Dell Partner, Intel Technology Partner, AMD Solution Provider, Microsoft Certified Business Solutions Provider